President Benigno S. Aquino III has appointed new officials in the government agencies and judiciary, a Palace official said.
Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte announced the appointments during the regular press briefing in Malacanang on Friday.
The Chief Executive signed the appointment letter of Jose Z. Grageda as Acting Undersecretary of the Department of Agrarian Reform, replacing Narciso B. Nieto.
President Aquino, likewise, appointed Janice F. Santos as Assistant Secretary of the Office of the Cabinet Secretary.
The President named Jose Mari M. Oquiñena as Acting Director-General of the Philippine Information Agency, which is under the Presidential Communications Operations Office, replacing Jose A. Fabia and Allan B. Gepty as Deputy Director General of the Intellectual Property Office of the Department of Trade and Industry.
The other presidential appointees are as follows:
– Judge Leah de los Reyes Baguyo as presiding judge of the Puerto Princesa, Palawan Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 48,
– Judge Ambrosio B. de Luna as presiding judge of the Puerto Princesa, Palawan RTC Branch 51,
– Judge Beatrice Alvarez Medina as presiding judge of the San Mateo, Rizal RTC Branch 75,
– Judge Luvina Padolina Roque as presiding judge of the San Pablo City, Laguna RTC Branch 29,
– Judge Napoleon Matienzo as presiding judge of the Gumaca, Quezon RTC Branch 62,
– Judge Maria Christine Isabel Z. Falguera-Guerrero as presiding judge of the San Pablo City, Laguna Municipal Trial Court in Cities Branch 2,
– Judge Rean G. Arizala-Joaquin as presiding judge of the San Pablo City, Laguna Municipal Trial Court in Cities Branch 3,
– Judge Mederlyn P. Mangalindan as presiding judge of the Cavite City Municipal Trial Court in Cities Branch 1,
– Judge Melinda B. Mantilla as presiding judge of Claver-Gigaquit, Surigao del Norte, 4th Municipal Circuit Trial Court,
– Judge Ronilo A. Beronio as presiding judge of the Roxas-Cagayancillo, Palawan Municipal Circuit Trial Court,
– Judge Eric S. Fortaleza as presiding judge of the Sta. Cruz, Laguna Municipal Trial Court,
-Judge Crisostomo J. Dañguilan as presiding judge of the Cabuyao, Laguna Municipal Trial Court,
– Judge Katherine C. Jambaro-Altubar as presiding judge of the Angono, Rizal Municipal Trial Court, and
– Edward M. Togonon as Prosecutor V, Office of the City Prosecutor- Manila, National Prosecution Service under the Department of Justice.